lunes, 30 de agosto de 2010

Work



Work

A: Hello, my name is Geraldine, I have read the announcement of a nursing vacant position.

B: Have you any questions? Where did you study?

A: I studied at Udd (University of Development, Chile)

B: Oh! that is a very good university.

A: Yes, that's why I have chosen it.

B: Where have you worked?

A: At the German clinic.

B: Good reference, what is your specialty?

A: My specialty is children, traumatology

B: How long have you been working in traumatology?

A: For nearly two years.

B: Do you like your job?

A: Yes, I love it

B: What do you like least about your job?

A: Nothing in particular, I like everything I do.

B: Do you have trouble working night shifts?

A: No, they can be day or night.

B: Good. we will be in contact Miss Geraldine.

A: ok, I look forward to your call.

B: Thank you.

A: Thank you for your time. Until then

B: Bye

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario