lunes, 23 de agosto de 2010

Buying fruits and vegetables (Dialogue)



Buying fruits and vegetables (Dialogue)


A: Son, you will have to do the shopping today.
B:
What shall I buy, Mum?
A: Here is the list. This money should be enough.
B: bye.

A: Oh! It is a great list.
He walks towards a greengrocer's shop …

A: Good day
Sir, I am after some vegetables
C:
Tell me which …
A: 10 carrots.
C: Here you are.
A: 2 lettuces and 3 tomatoes
C: Okay.
A: And 1 onions.
C: Here
everything you needs.
A: Thank you very much, good-bye.
C: Bye

(A: Now I need fruits)
He walks to a fruit stand.

A: Hello
Sir, do you have any strawberries?
D: Yes,
how many do you need?
A: Five. Also I need 5 Apples and 5 pears.
Mum will prepare a tutti frutti.
D: Here they are.
A: Good! do you have any pineapples? I need 2.
D:
Yes, of course! (=claro que si)
D: Here they are, Thank you very much.
A: Thanks to you.

(A: Only I
need to buy for the dessert)
He goes to a pastry shop.

A: Hi, I
would like an ice cream of three flavors, strawberry, vanilla and chocolate, and a chocolate cake please.
E: I am sorry, I do not have
any chocolate cakes left, but this fruity one tastes very nice.
A: This one
will be OK , I like the fruit very much.
E: Here you are, please come back when
ever you wish.
A: Thank you very much.

(A. YES! I have already done all the copras
shopping for today)

A: Mom,
I have already bought everything you asked me.
B: Thank you very much, you are a great son.

2 comentarios:

  1. merci pour ces documents
    they are very good

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Are you a english speaker?
    Is it correct to say " 2 lettuces" or are you talking about two different kind of lettuce? I thought lettuce was a uncountable noun. So I have to say "2 heads of lettuce". Please, help me. :)

    ResponderEliminar