viernes, 20 de agosto de 2010


Pay time

(Rick is the restaurant man) A: Leo, are we going to eat?

B: Yes, I am very hungry

A: We are going to eat at Rick’s

B: Yes! great idea

in restaurant.

C: Hello, welcome to Rick’s ,what would you like to have?

A: I would like a Chicken with rice

B: me too, But without mayonnaise

C: ok, In a moment

15 minutes later

A: It is taking a long time

B: yes, too long

A: what happened to with my menu?

B: He walks to ask

A: Yes, one moment

In the kichen

A:Cheff, it is taking a long time , what happened?

D: I am sorry, but we have problems

A: But I want my food

D: your meal will be free, for your waiting

A: oh thanks

At the table

A:Leo! Food will be free

B: What happened?

A: We will not pay because of the delay.

B: that is good!

A: yes, but we have to wait

B: never mind, if it is free I will

5 minutes

C: sorry, for the delay here is the chicken

A: it was time

B: jejejeje finally to eat

A: yes, good taste

B: In spite of the time, the food is very good

finished eating

A: let's go? I have much to do

B: ok.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario